Adventure Cove Re-Opening
Volair Adventure Cove will reopen on Friday 21st August.
We are delighted to announce that Volair Adventure Cove will reopen from Friday 21st August 2020.
We have been carefully reviewing the Government guidelines and have worked hard to make sure that we have a safe and hygienic environment for your children to enjoy.
Here is how we are keeping children & parents safe!
- All sessions must be pre-booked online in advance. All sessions are 2 hours
- Bookings can be made up to 2 days in advance
- Limited the number of children allowed into the soft play at any one time
- Added social distancing markers and signage
- Hand sanitiser stations have been installed
- Seating area repositioned to allow for social distancing
- We have developed a rigorous cleaning schedule which includes deep cleaning between each pre- booked session
Before you visit
- Pre-book all visits online. You can find the details on how to book below
- Do not attend if you, your child or anybody in your household is displaying COVID-19 symptoms
- When attending parents are recommended to wear a face mask/covering when not seated. Parents must wear a face mask/covering when accompanying children in the toddler area
- Do not arrive more than 10 minutes prior to your booked session
- Sanitise your hands on arrival
All sessions are £5.00
First you will need to register your child to create an online account using the link below. If you child is already registered you will receive an email to set a password to start booking.
Set Up Your Online Account
Once registered you can login using your email address and password.
If you are having problems accessing your account you will need to contact us using this online form.