Better Mental Health & Physical Activity Improvement
Our Better Mental Health & Physical Activity Improvement referral project is dedicated to helping residents in Halewood & Stockbridge Village get physically active.
Volair members can refer friends and family members for a free 12 week Volair Club Membership to help improve, manage and promote physical activity and better mental health.
If you’re interested in a free 12 week membership please complete the below form and a member of our team will be in touch. The form should be complete by applicant and not current Volair member.
All memberships have now been redeemed.
Terms & Conditions
- 12 weeks free Volair Club Membership
- Must be aged 16+ years old
- Available to anyone in Halewood/Stockbridge postcodes
- 50 memberships at Halewood and 50 at Stockbridge
- Not currently a Volair member
- Must be identify as being inactive or low levels of physical activity and would like to improve mental health
- Must commit to – 2 sessions per week (any activity) Wemwbs questionnaire at the start and finish
- Option to attend a weekly group fitness class designated for the project members only
- Everyone who completes the 12 weeks get a free 1 Day Mental Health First Aid Qualification at the end
- 1 member from Halewood and from SV who shows interest will also have a Walk/Run Leaders qualification paid for so they can set up a walk/run group from Volair site or in their own community as a legacy
- Volair Terms & Conditions apply