Passport to Leisure gives you great discounts on a range of Volair activities and memberships Monday to Friday from opening to 16:30 and anytime during opening times at weekends.
Passport to Leisure Criteria
- Foster Carer
- Armed Forces Personnel
- Over 60
- Working Family Tax Credit
- Universal Credit
- Unemployment Benefit
- Housing or Council Tax Benefit
- Asylum Seekers (ASPEN card required)
How to apply?
You can apply for your Volair Passport to Leisure by visiting your nearest Volair facility. You will need to bring along proof that you qualify.
How much is it and how long will it last?
A Volair Passport to Leisure lasts either 6 or 12 months dependent upon eligibility and costs £7.00 for adults and £3.50 for over 60’s and juniors.
What discounts does a Passport to Leisure bring?
- 40% discount on Concessionary, One Card and Swimming Memberships
- 40% discount on all off peak activities
- 40% discount on children’s swimming lessons between stages 1-4.